Your new role will involve:
- Gaining and maintaining a very high level of functional knowledge of SAP Business One and all of its related technologies and products to add value to our organisation and our clients’ businesses
- Helping the support team in the resolution of customer issues in a timely manner, making sure that APH adhere to service level agreements and meet our customer’s expectations
- Configuration of SAP Business One to meet the requirements of the client’s business
- Data migration and report writing
- Working on implementation projects and functionality enhancements to existing systems and upgrade projects
- Working with the services delivery management team to continually improve our delivery processes to customers
- Working closely with other consultants as part of the delivery team
- Assisting the presales team with detailed functional proposals and demonstrations of SAP Business One
- Achievement of personal and team-based utilisation and commercial targets in line with our business strategy and vision
Required Experience and Skills
In order to be successful in this role, you will have:
- A high level (degree or equivalent) qualification that demonstrates superior knowledge of any or all of the following:
- Information Systems/Computing/Software Engineering
- Project and time management skills with a demonstrable track record
- Excellent written, spoken and listening communication skills
- A focus on being part of a highly motivated and professional team
- The ability to learn new ideas and skills (both technical and behavioural) with speed and confidence
- Self-motivation to work independently when required and driven to achieve success in the consultancy sector
- Self-motivation to develop technical and interpersonal skills and gain experience to grow into an Associate SAP Business One Consultant or an Associate SAP Business One Support Consultant.
- Hold a full UK driving licence with the ability to work freely across the UK and EU. Travel to other countries across the world is a possibility with this role.
Desirable Experience and Skills
In order to excel in this role, you may have:
- Previous experience with any ERP system aimed at the SME market. Experience with SAP Business One would be an advantage
- Knowledge of accounting and financial principles used in the UK and across the world
- Experience of acting as a valuable member of a client care team
APH is an SAP Gold Partner with our head office in Cheshire, UK, very close to Manchester. We have been focussed on implementing and supporting ERP systems for over 30 years, specialising solely on SAP Business One for the past 10 years. We pride ourselves on being a people-focused employer with an opportunity for successful applicants to grow with our company and progress to more senior positions as we achieve the ambitious plans that we have for the future.
Salary: £23,000 – £30,000 per annum depending on experience.