This role supports our sales and marketing department by increasing the lead and opportunity pipeline for our range of IT solutions. You will gain exposure to varied projects, while working with an experienced and fast-growing team.
This position requires both strategic and detailed thinking as well as strongly initiative. The role will primarily be engaging with prospects through our social media and digital channels along with following up opportunities via phone calls and online meetings. Your role will be to assist with the creation of marketing content for the business.
You will also:
- Generate a volume business pipeline for the business through driving outbound calls, proactive campaigns, managing accounts and digital activities into net new contacts.
- Develop a call strategy and action plan in alignment with the sales team and utilise various digital techniques and tools used within the company. The creation of marketing content as well as campaign and territory planning will be central to this role.
- Generate, manage and handover leads and opportunities by developing and driving effective selling strategies that are based on valid and proven customer-specific value propositions.
- At least 1 years’ experience of B2B Demand Generation and/or Sales Experience working in a software sales organisation.
- Experience of modern digital prospecting techniques, such as LinkedIn and Social Media Listening, blended with traditional demand generation activities- i.e calling, emailing, webinars.
- Proven ability of working to targets in a sales environment.
- Understanding of business challenges facing a defined industry and line of business.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or any other sales related field is desirable
- Fluent in English.
Salary Expectation – £20 – 25k plus bonuses